- When you visit our website, you are free to explore without providing any information about yourself.
- We will never sell, trade or give any of your personal information to any third party. Personal information refers to any information that you voluntarily submit to us and that identifies you personally, including contact information, like your name, email address, company name, physical address, phone number and other information about yourself and your business. We may use your personal information to improve your browsing experience and send you marketing communications relating to our business.
- We use third party cookies to track data and improve our website. We may also use tracking data alone or in combination with personal information to provide you with personalized information from Hult Marketing or to improve your online experience with us. Usage of the tracking data may include remarketing, affinity audiences, custom affinity audiences, in-market audiences, similar audiences, demographic and location targeting.
- If you do provide us with personal information, you have the following rights in respect to that information:
- To review the information that you have supplied to us
- To request that we correct any errors, outdates information or omissions in information that you have supplied to us
- To request that your information not be used to contact you
- To request that your user information be removed from any solicitation that we use
- To request that your information be deleted from our records
- We post client testimonials and case studies on our website, which may contain personal information, such as names and business locations. We receive permission prior to posting each client’s name and testimonial.
- We respect your wishes when it comes to unsubscribing from our newsletter. You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link located at the bottom of our emails, or by sending us an email at: email@example.com.