Director of Client Services
With a consulting career spanning nearly three decades, Karen serves in a lead capacity for one of only 30 agencies in North America led by a Certified Brand Strategist. Karen joined the Hult team in 2000, and brings:
- Nearly 30 years of marketing and public relations experience, supporting the C-Level of Hult Marketing’s client base.
- Expertise that is regional, national and international – with work debuted in 27 countries worldwide.
- Insights from serving in a Senior Leadership capacity, providing strategic direction and oversight of the Account Services team.
- Strategic planning and goal setting including timelines, monitoring and problem solving, team development, ensuring appropriate resource allocation (human and financial), budget management, proactive coordination among service areas, and ongoing project analysis.
- Earned Accreditation in Public Relations (APR) designation through the Public Relations Society of America in the Fall of 2002 – and the lead on all client public relations activities.
Before joining the Hult Marketing team, Karen served in various positions, including the Director of Communications for the Illinois Chamber of Commerce, Assistant to the Illinois Governor’s Press Secretary and Assistant Division Chief of Communications at the Illinois Department of Public Health.